Oct 23, 2009

Scary Reads

By the end of the day my box at work had two lovely books waiting for me to read this weekend. This more than made up for my having to physically restrain myself (almost) from reading the latest Bloody Jack Rapture of the Deep which just came in from B&T.

I have to admit to you that I did sneak a peek just to see if Jamie and Jackie would be thwarted or actually allowed to married . . . but no spoilers here.

Therefore this weekend I will be reading The Adoration of Jenna Fox and Warrior Girl in between forcing myself to finish The Monstrumologist which although I am only a couple chapters in has already made me consider putting it on my list of the scariest ya book I've read this year. That or the goriest.

What have you read (or are currently reading) that goes under your scary list?

No comments: